Delta Sleep, Labs Inc. was founded in by Robert W. Lewis III, a long time sufferer of Obstructive Sleep Apnea, a potentially fatal disease. After experiencing a sleep study test and being diagnosed with OSA, Mr. Lewis decided that he would take the lead and provide the much needed information and service about sleep to the community. Mr. Lewis felt that his own experience would have benefited from additional personal attention, understanding, and compassion. Delta Sleep Labs, Inc. was developed to fill the void in our Medical community. Delta Sleep Labs, Inc. primary concern is to educate people about sleep disorders and treatment options, while extending the most professional patient care system possible providing an accurate, timely patient screening process and enhancing the physicians practice offering a professional, friendly and safe diagnostic environment.
Delta Sleep Labs, Inc. collaborates with one of Ventura County top Board certified Sleep Physicians, Dr. Richard L. Gardner MD, Board Certified in Sleep Medicine as well as Family Practice. Delta offers expert testing by its 6 highly trained, Board certified polysomnographers (RSPGT’s), 5 Licensed Respiratory Therapist, and their staff of medical professionals, whom all by their own right are considered the top sleep disorder specialists in this region. Delta Sleep Labs, Inc. has a combined 35 years’ of experience in this specialty field of sleep deprivation and diagnostics. With over 3100 square feet, Delta Sleep Labs hosts 6 state of the art lab rooms designed as elaborate sleeping quarters. Delta Sleep Labs, Inc. also has a full kitchen to accommodate the evening and morning appetites of our guests during their brief visit. Each wall is mounted with a 42” Flat Panel LCD television with over 300 channels of cable. Delta Sleep Labs, Inc. also provides one technician per every two patients and is the only facility in the county that handles pediatrics. Delta Sleep Labs, Inc. is approved with most all Insurance carriers, including HMO’s, EPO’s IPO’s PPO’s, and Medicare.
You can sleep well, knowing that our staff of highly trained specialists is there for you.
What makes Delta Sleep Labs Better?
- AASM Accreditation Being Processed
- Board Certified Sleep Physicians Interpret all sleep studies
- 5 Board Certified RPGST
- 5 Certified Respiratory Therapists
- 72 hour turn around for all reports
- Open 7 days a week year round
- Free complimentary transportation to and from the Delta Sleep Labs facility
- We complete all of the preauthorization and insurance verification
- Our Director of Medical Relations, hand delivers the reports to the referring physicians
- 5 star “State Of The Art” Facility
- 6 Private sleeping quarters
- Over 300 channels of cable television displayed on wall mounted 42” flat screen TV’s
- Each Room with its own thermostat for personal setting
- Enclosed ceilings with extra sound dampening insulation
- Respironics latest technology in Sleep test diagnostics using Alice 5 and Alice LE
- ADA approved restrooms, hallways and doorways
- Free beverages, snacks and treats available
- Delta Sleep Labs, Inc. follow up compliance program
- Fax over your prescription along with a copy of the patients insurance card and let our professional staff handle the rest.